Cerec stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics
Dental on George has provided patients with 3D Cerec ceramic restorations since its inception. Cerec fillings are the best restoration option available to patients.
A Cerec machine utilises the latest, state-of-the-art computer technology to mill out a custom-made all-ceramic restoration, to fit your tooth perfectly.
The advantages of Cerec include:
- The most cost effective restoration process
- Providing support and increased stability
- Protecting and preserving your natural tooth structure
- Aesthetically appealing and virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth
The Cerec Process:
- The tooth is prepared.
- A digital 3D camera takes a picture of your tooth (optical impression)
- State of the art CAD (Computer Aided Design) software allows us to design your restoration with precise detail
- While you wait, an on-site milling machine creates your restoration
- 15 minutes later, your colour matched restoration is permanently fitted, bonded, and polished
There are over 30 million tooth restorations produced by the Cerec system worldwide.
The Cerec CAD/CAM system has existed for 30 years and over 250 scientific studies have confirmed the clinical safety of tried and tested clinical Cerec restorations.
At Dental on George we pride ourselves in using modern technology. We put ourselves in the patients’ shoes and treat them as we, ourselves, would like to be treated. This is why Cerec is such an important aspect of our treatment options.
We understand patients want a system that is:
- Highly advanced, innovative and cutting-edge
- An option that is cost effective
- A technique that allows maximum tooth preservation to restore teeth
- A process that can deliver all this in one visit
These are the reasons why we at Dental on George, have invested our time and resources to deliver the quality of care that we truly believe in.