Sleep dentistry, also called sedation dentistry, conscious sedation or twilight sedation, is the most advanced form of dental sedation.
It uses a combination of sedative and pain relieving drugs given intravenously, to create a dream-like state of deep, calming relaxation for the entire duration of your dental procedure.
The benefits of Sleep Dentistry:
- When you wake up you will usually have no memory of the procedure and feel like no time has passed at all! You will just feel like you’ve had a very deep and satisfying sleep.
- You will leave with a heightened sense of well-being and the satisfaction of attending to your dental health.
Whether it’s much needed dental care, a surgical procedure or a cosmetic dental makeover that you seek, sleep dentistry takes the worry out of any visit. Book an appointment today!
We utilise sleep dentistry for procedures such as:
- Cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers
- Dental phobia management, even for simple treatments
- Heightened gag reflex
- Oral surgery (including wisdom teeth removal) and dental Implants