One of the most common reasons why people hide their smiles, or feel awkward about them, is because their teeth are not well aligned.
You can now get a straighter smile as an alternative to braces. With Invisalign, most people won’t even notice that you are undergoing treatment.
How Invisalign works:
- Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners that will show positive results faster than most traditional braces
- Treatment with Invisalign involves changing aligners every two weeks; with each step, your teeth move closer to alignment
- One of the best qualities of Invisalign aligners is that they can be removed when necessary, such as for brushing and flossing your teeth or for a formal event
Key benefits of Invisalign include
Decreased Treatment Time with Invisalign:
- One of the most common questions we receive about Invisalign is the length of treatment. The average course of treatment for Invisalign takes about one year
- You will be required to come in to see your Invisalign dentist every 6 to 8 weeks for adjustments and to check your progress
- Throughout the treatment process, you will receive a new set of custom molded clear aligners, which will be changed every two weeks
There is no set number of aligners for everyone, as each person’s teeth will be different and will require a different degree of alignment. While Invisalign will not be ideal for everyone, it has proven effective for a majority of dental patients seeking straighter teeth.
Comfort and Confidence:
- Invisalign’s clear design is practically invisible. In most cases, the only way people will know you have them is if you tell them
- At Dental on George, we know how important your smile is to you, and with Invisalign, you can get an improved smile in less time and with fewer hassles than with traditional braces
Contact us today to find out more.
Coming in January 2016
Invisalign has developed a partnership with Sirona Cerec machines to bring to our patients treatment with no impression needed. This will increase comfort for all of our patients and we will be amongst the first dental practices in WA to offer this service.